Recipes 2 Share
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A crust eaten in peace is better than a banquet partaken in anxiety.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My first post

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RONPlepl

My first post Empty
PostSubject: My first post   My first post EmptyJuly 16th 2011, 4:05 pm

Hi , very nice forum !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 2606
Registration date : 2008-09-25

My first post Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first post   My first post EmptyJuly 29th 2011, 7:50 pm

Thank you!! It's good to have you!
Back to top Go down
https://recipes2share.forumotion.com
w8in4dave

w8in4dave

Female
Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2011-08-27

My first post Empty
PostSubject: Great Job!   My first post EmptyAugust 29th 2011, 12:20 am

Wow love this!! You have done a great job!! Alotof work here Very Happy I have posted 1 recipe Very Happy I will look up more great ones as time goes on Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female

My first post Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first post   My first post EmptyAugust 29th 2011, 6:14 pm

Thank you so much! Yes, I have done some work and there is so much more to come. Great thanks for posting it, I will go look it up!
Back to top Go down
w8in4dave

w8in4dave

Female

My first post Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first post   My first post EmptySeptember 3rd 2011, 10:31 pm

I have posted a few recipes Very Happy The red wine stew is just delish!! I add some stews and soups , because my fav's and you were a lil short on stews and soups. I figured you'd add them in the winter!!! Very Happy I really do like this place. I do have to tell you , I was searching for something the other day and it brought me here , I was pleasantly surprised ....
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female

My first post Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first post   My first post EmptySeptember 3rd 2011, 11:35 pm

Sounds great! Yes you are so right, I am/was short of stew recipes. I love soups and stews by the way, thank you! I am so glad to have you here it means a lot me!
Back to top Go down
w8in4dave

w8in4dave

Female

My first post Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first post   My first post EmptySeptember 4th 2011, 11:46 am

Aweee thanks Very Happy I love cooking and great recipes I have this in my Favs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
w8in4dave

w8in4dave

Female

My first post Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first post   My first post EmptySeptember 16th 2011, 11:16 am

I have been busy making Jams and Jellies but have not forgotten this place Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female

My first post Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first post   My first post EmptySeptember 16th 2011, 5:19 pm

Oweee...... look at you!Nice! That's good to know... Wink
Back to top Go down
w8in4dave

w8in4dave

Female

My first post Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first post   My first post EmptySeptember 23rd 2011, 12:11 pm

Up coming Very Happy Home made Pasta sauce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female

My first post Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first post   My first post EmptySeptember 23rd 2011, 6:20 pm

Yuuuum! I'm looking forward to it!
Back to top Go down
w8in4dave

w8in4dave

Female

My first post Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first post   My first post EmptySeptember 12th 2013, 3:22 pm

So yea I have not been here in a while I know Crying or Very sad I have been having health issues! Go figure huh? Yea It all has to do with my eating. I am Celiac I cannot eat , wheat , Barley or rye .. No Gluten!! So I have to be very careful of what I put in my recipes. Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female

My first post Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first post   My first post EmptySeptember 13th 2013, 8:24 pm

Oh no! I am so sorry! I thought about you this week, I wondered why you I hadn't seen any posts from you. Well, I will see if I can find some good recipes for you and post them ASAP. Wink ((HUG))
Back to top Go down
w8in4dave

w8in4dave

Female

My first post Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first post   My first post EmptySeptember 17th 2013, 11:55 am

Thank you!! It is a learning curve for sure!! Have to eat Gluten Free noodles. Believe me they are not as tasty as regular. But the Rice noodles are not bad. Had to switch to Gluten Free Flour. Seem just about everything has Gluten in it except meat and fresh veggies lol .... Not really but you know what I mean. I did find some Gluten free Cream of Mushroom soup. So I can add that to some meals.
TY I can also post a few Recipes I have found. And I can use some of the other Recipes and switch it to Gluten free ingredients. Smile Thanks again...    (((( Smile)))) Huggs back Smile
Back to top Go down
w8in4dave

w8in4dave

Female

My first post Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first post   My first post EmptySeptember 17th 2013, 12:01 pm

Was wondering if you could put a "Recipe for Celiac" thread on here? Like the "Recipe for Diabetes" It would sure be easier to find Smile If you can't thats fine. I'll figure it out Smile Thank you!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female

My first post Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first post   My first post EmptySeptember 17th 2013, 1:17 pm

I've started this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I will be adjusting and adding ASAP. Please, bear with me I am a little under the weather. Can't wait to see more posts from you! I love you
Back to top Go down
w8in4dave

w8in4dave

Female

My first post Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first post   My first post EmptySeptember 17th 2013, 8:06 pm

Ohhhh no hurry sweetie!! TY TY TY!! I hope you get well soon!! I was so excited to see that!! THANKS!! Healing vibes your way!!
Back to top Go down
w8in4dave

w8in4dave

Female

My first post Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first post   My first post EmptySeptember 19th 2013, 8:44 pm

Hope your feeling better!! I had a bad day today!! Was down till 2 pm. Finally feeling much better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My first post Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first post   My first post Empty

Back to top Go down

My first post
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Recipes 2 Share :: A Place To Share Recipes-
Jump to:  
Recipes 2 Share
Forumotion's free forums | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com